Thursday, October 14, 2010

Major projects {one baby step at a time}

Here at the Bluebird Cottage I have pretty much started this blog and never posted much here. Well I'm trying to change that. I have buckets of paint and a new vision for my home. {or should I say...I finally have the motivation to "get it done".}


These are a few of the colors we got for the job!
 The first project I want to complete by Sunday is paint all my wooden chairs (4)......each a differnt bright color! Noah just painted one just now in the backyard! I need to check the thrift store for a few more wooden chairs so I can swap out my stacking resin patio chairs.


Noah picked Pumpkin Orange for his chair!



I will be posting every few days here at this blog.
 I hope if there are any readers out there stop in and say hi!

Peace and Love,
Georgiann

No comments:

Post a Comment