Saturday, February 26, 2011



A few days ago I decided to rearrage my living room. I will admit it did not take to long but I was draging my feet. I wasn't sure were to put things and in the end only moved a few things around. It does feel nice to freshen things up!

So here are the before pictures.

{remember I started moving things around before I decided to take the pic.}



                                            BEFORE PICS.











                      AFTER PICS



















I'm liking the small change to my living room. The girls now have better access to their doll house and have been playing with it non stop since I moved it to its new spot!

Today up here in the Pacific Northwest we finally got a bit of snow last night. There is a winter storm advisory until 10am Thursday (tomorrow). We woke up to a few inches of the white stuff on the ground this morning, but the roads were clear.

So it was school and work on a normal schedule. :(

The cool air has made my Litttles that stay home with me hibernate just a bit longer than usual this morning!
{giving me time to blog}
 My kiddos are now stirring about,wanting me help them get ready to go out and play in the snow.




This is what the living room can look like when the girls are getting their shoes on! :)


Well my momma duties are calling me.
I  mean to say, I want to go love on my kiddos~
I love being a mother.......its not a duty!
My today will filled with doing many things together WITH my kiddos, not just FOR them.....
playing in the snow {and taking pictures}
                                                               making pancakes
                                           sipping hot cocoa and eating Girls Scout cookies
                               snuggling in front of the fire place and reading many stories
               letting the girls take a hot bubble bath and smelling their clean blow dried hair
                               are just a few things I want to do with my kiddos today!



How about you?
What do you want to do with your kiddos today?


WOW the snow is really coming down.....
got to go.......the cocoa is ready!
I will post some pic's tomorrow of our snowy day!


See ya then~


Peace and Love,
Georgiann

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your comment. I love your post! Your living room looks awesome! I love when the kids go crazy over "new" toys just because they are moved!

    Loved what you wrote about doing things with the kids too...

    ReplyDelete