Monday, February 9, 2009

One Of My Favorite Places In The House~





Sitting in the girls bedroom is one of my favorite places in the house.
The room if full of vignettes and old things from my Grandma! This blue chair beckons me to sit and read to my girls. I sometimes use this room as my hideaway for my daydreaming! I want to find a cuter shelving system to house all thier old vintage toys! Their room is a work in progress. I want to paint the crib white and do some other projects....



Peace in Christ,
Georgiann

2 comments:

  1. Hi Georgiann,
    Nice to see a face to the voice I heard over the phone (; Looks like you have a great kids room and what a little cutie pie in the crib! I'm glad you posted a comment because I lost your address for your blog.
    Hugs~Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for coming by...I now have red cabinets in the kitchen. The ones under the sink! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete